VTCT Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology and Level 4 Microblading.
During our Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology & Level 4 Microblading course you will gain an extensive knowledge of the body systems and related structures allowing you to enter the VTCT Level 4 Microblading qualification.
Microblading is a form of cosmetic make up which enhances the shape and contour of the eyebrows to enhance facial features.
Learn everything you need to know about Microblading, pigmentation types, safety and how to enhance and create beautiful eyebrow shapes to suit a variety of face and eye shapes. You will also cover colour correction techniques (camouflage).
Our teachers are highly skilled to teach you a variation of styles that include hair strokes and patterns for eyebrows and a variety of styles and thickness to add independence to each treatment you carry out.
You will benefit from a small focus group, training manuals, revision guides and practical sessions.*kit included
Training available for beginners.
Assessments available for the skilled.
Course unit structure:
This qualification is based on attaining professional competence within the discipline of microblading and includes the required elements to work effectively as a microblading technician. Learners must achieve all mandatory units:
– Health and safety in the salon
– Client care and consultation
– Enhance appearance using microblading techniques
– Anatomy and physiology for microblading techniques
– Eyebrow shaping services
This qualification incorporates:
* VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Enhancing Eyebrows Using Microblading Techniques
This course includes the teaching delivery and assessments leading to fully accredited and fully insurable VTCT qualifications providing you with skills that you can use to enter the beauty industry or start your own business as a semi-permanent make-up artist.
- Health & Safety
- Client Care & Communication
- Eyebrows shaping Services
- Anatomy & Physiology for Microblading Techniques
- Enhance eyebrows Using Microblading Techniques
- Sunday 4th June 2023 at 11.00am
- Monday 7th August 2023 at 7.30pm
- Monday 4th September 2023 at 7.30pm
- Sunday 24th September 2023 at 11.00am
- Monday 9th October 2023 at 11.00am
- Sunday 29th October 2023 at 11.00am
- Sunday 24th September 2023 at 11.00am – 2.00pm
*** Please note that this course encompasses both online study, in-person sessions and elements of distance learning. Students enrolling onto our courses will have online access to theoretical course elements to start developing underpinning knowledge at home, allowing you to begin study for your qualification from the comfort of your own home.