VTCT Level 4 Micropigmentation and VTCT Level 4 Microblading Combo Course.
The use of Semi-permanent make-up techniques has seen a skyrocket in interest in the beauty industry and our combination course of both Micropigmentation (to enhance eyebrows, lips and eyes) and Microblading (eyebrows only) provides you with the practical and theoretical knowledge to provide both treatments.
During the Microblading course you will learn how to create natural looking eyebrows and enhance current features using hair stroke techniques and shading techniques either isolated or combined to add independence to each treatment.
VTCT Level 4 Microblading includes the following units:
-Health and safety in the salon
-Client care and consultation
-Enhance appearance using microblading techniques
-Anatomy and physiology for microblading techniques
-Eyebrow shaping services
During the Micropigmentation course you will learn how to create fuller looking lips, apply lip liner and lipstick look coverage, eyeliner styles including soft powder, eyelash enhancement effect and upper and lower lid eyeliner styles as well as powder and ombre brows for a more dense effect than Microblading.
VTCT Level 4 Micropigmentation includes the following units:
-Management of Health, Safety and Security in the salon
-Quality management of client care in the hair and beauty sector
-Enhance appearance using micropigmentation treatment
As well as practical application, you will cover skin types, eyebrow shaping, colour wheels for pigment selection, equipment selection and anatomy & physiology, health and safety and client communication to treat your clients safely and effectively.
This is a particularly strong course for those wishing to specialise in semi-permanent makeup whether working in salons delivering combination brows to whether working for yourself as a mobile therapist.
This qualification incorporates:
* VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Enhancing Eyebrows Using Microblading Techniques
* VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Micropigmentation
This course includes the teaching delivery and assessments leading to fully accredited and fully insurable VTCT qualifications providing you with skills that you can use to enter the beauty industry or start your own business as a semi-permanent make-up artist.
- Health & Safety
- Client Care & Communication
- Eyebrows shaping Services
- Anatomy & Physiology for Microblading Techniques
- Enhance eyebrows Using Microblading Techniques
- Enhance Eyebrows using Micropigmentation
Next Available Start Dates:
- Wednesday 20th March 2024 7.00pm – 8.30pm (virtual session) or
- Wednesday 24th April 2024 – 7.00pm – 8.30pm (virtual session) or
- Wednesday 22nd May 2024 – 7.00pm – 8.30pm (virtual session) or
- Wednesday 19th June 2024 – 7.30pm – 8.30pm (virtual session) or
- Wednesday 17th July 2024 – 7.30pm – 8.30pm (virtual session) or
- For further start dates please enquire on 0208 861 1459 / 07931 536 808
*** Please note that this course encompasses both online study, in-person sessions and elements of distance learning. Students enrolling onto our courses will have online access to theoretical course elements to start developing underpinning knowledge at home, allowing you to begin study for your qualification from the comfort of your own home.