The VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement is a substantial vocational qualification that will prepare you for a career as a vocational assessor. This is a practical-based qualification intended for those who assess both occupational competence in the work environment, and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the workplace (i.e. workshop, classroom or other training environment). Entry onto this qualification will require you to have full competence in the vocational subject area that you will be assessing, and you will need access to a cohort of learners, so that you can gather evidence of real assessments. This qualification includes units covering the principles and practices of assessment, assessing learners’ occupational competence in the workplace and assessing vocational skills, and knowledge and understanding of education and training. This qualification is the only Level 3 certificate offered by VTCT in Assessing Vocational Achievement. Whilst the primary purpose of the VTCT Level 3 Assessors Award is to prepare you for employment as a vocational assessor in the education and training sector, progression opportunities to level 4 qualifications also exist including:
- VTCT Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- VTCT Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
This course includes the teaching delivery and assessments leading to a fully accredited and fully insurable VTCT qualification.
- Wednesday 6th March 2024 at 7.30pm (virtual session) or
- Wednesday 10th April 2024 at 7.30pm (virtual session) or
- Wednesday 1st May 2024 at 7.30pm (virtual session) or
- Wednesday 5th June 2024 at 7.30pm (virtual session) or
- For further start dates please enquire on 0208 861 1459 / 07931 536 808
*** Please note that this course encompasses both online study, in-person sessions and elements of distance learning. Students enrolling onto our courses will have online access to theoretical course elements to start developing underpinning knowledge at home, allowing you to begin study for your qualification from the comfort of your own home.